Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts Civil Service Examination recruits eligible candidates for administrative posts in the State. Candidates who interested in TNPSC group 2 Exam can get the details of the syllabus and scheme below and start preparing for the exam accordingly. Chennai IAS Academy is one of the Best TNPSC Group 2 Prelims cum Mains Exam Coaching Vellore & Tiruvannamalai.
TNPSC group 2 exam will be conducted in three successive stages namely
There is a proper syllabus for such interview based posts. After qualifying the objective written examination in the first two phases, candidates are called for an interview for the final selection.
As explained in the Exam Pattern above Group 2 exam has two broad sections
(i) General Studies + Aptitude & Mental Ability
(ii) General Tamil/General English.
Syllabus for Group 2 can be given under four topics
All the TNPSC Group II Exam aspirants should first go through syllabus for the Group II Exam from the Official notification. They should also be aware of the exam pattern. It is important to choose the correct study material so that you can understand the concepts and also has a good set of practice questions.
Chennai IAS Academy is one of the Best TNPSC Group II Prelims Mains Exam Coaching Academy in Vellore & Tiruvannamalai. It provides comprehensive training on the syllabus for the Group II Exam. The classroom coaching is provided by subject matter experts and comprises of CIA study materials and Model test papers.
1. The written examination is of Objective Type, which consist General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test, General Tamil/ General English.
2. Two types of question papers will be set. One type of question paper will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items). Candidates have the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies.
3. The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
4. Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application/ specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
5. Each one mark will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number.